NEW FIXED!!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
Its here:thumbsup: Ive been waiting for it, and its here!!
Got it today and built it up.
P1010110.jpg

P1010115.jpg

Langdale frame(LBS's own frame), carbon fork, FSA crankset, FSA headset, Pro stem, Pro Handlebars, Pro seat pin. Oh and Fi'zi:k silvery/grey bar tape:becool:
Its got the back wheel(system ex hub with a CXP33 rim), front wheel(105 hub with an old rim), saddle, brake levers, front brake(need to get a new one) and pedals from the old fixed.
Shes really light, and very nice to ride:becool: Slightly bigger gear on, 48/18 so its 72", my old one was 44/18(66ish")
I love her, shes called Bluebell(wasnt named by me before anyone asks!)
:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
I love riding fixed. The way the peddles push your legs around when you relax them, how you brake, how you can go down a slightly downhill then keep some leg speed and shoot up the up hill:becool: Ive missed it
:thumbsup::thumbsup::biggrin::thumbsup:B)

Very nice Joe24, great colour. Enjoy:biggrin:

OP
OP
J

Joe24

Its my best bike, commuting tool, winter trainer, summer trainer, play thing:becool: Oh and im hoping to do some touring on it(with a smaller gear on and racks on)
:biggrin:

bonj2

Joe24 said:
You should of seen the state if the floor when i had done:eek:
Parents were out so it was fine:laugh:
What happened to your fixed Bonj?

nothing's "happened" to it, i've still got it :biggrin: it's great is my fixed
just not been riding it a great deal recently as i'm playing squash or badminton most evenings early on, when i'm not though or it starts later then i commute on it, as i probably will be doing on monday and thursday this week, actually possibly weds aswell so maybe 168 miles this week.

OP
OP
J

Joe24

bonj said:
nothing's "happened" to it, i've still got it :biggrin: it's great is my fixed
just not been riding it a great deal recently as i'm playing squash or badminton most evenings early on, when i'm not though or it starts later then i commute on it, as i probably will be doing on monday and thursday this week, actually possibly weds aswell so maybe 168 miles this week.

Wheres the pics?

Top Bottom