NEW FIXED!!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

bonj2

Joe24 said:
Wheres the pics?

http://cyclechat.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=19569&page=4
apart from it's now got a different saddle bag wtih a stuffball rain jacket and the rear light attached to the underside of it, another bottle cage on the downtube, a brooks instead of a spesh toupe, and mudguards!
i'll see if i 've got some more up to date pics of it

OP
OP
J

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
Lardyboy said:
Bike looks very nice Joe. Thought it was a bit impolite to mention a slack chain, but where are the mudguards? :blush::ohmy:

The what:wacko: Its got these little holes on the back for it to take a rack, and another set of holes, not sure what they are for. Dont think they will be used:wacko::ohmy: Theres ones on the front aswell, they deffinatly wont be used.
I dont know, mudguards:wacko:
:tongue:
Thanks Longers:thumbsup:

bonj2

yep, very nice bike, i like it
even better once you've got some tugnuts on it, that's the only thing i wish i had on mine but they're not really essential, just a nicety
should stand up a bit better hopefully with a good new crankset, frame and wheels

OP
OP
J

Joe24

bonj said:
yep, very nice bike, i like it
even better once you've got some tugnuts on it, that's the only thing i wish i had on mine but they're not really essential, just a nicety
should stand up a bit better hopefully with a good new crankset, frame and wheels

Should do.
I like the Surly Tug nut, but im poor and cant afford one:sad:
I dont really need one, on the other fixed i never had one on, but it would be nice, so i could be abit more lazy with it:laugh:

RedBike

Its my best bike, commuting tool, winter trainer, summer trainer, play thing:becool: Oh and im hoping to do some touring on it(with a smaller gear on and racks on)

Touring on a fixed wheel? - Blimey.
When your trying to get a heavily laiden touring bike up a steep hill 100 odd miles into a ride you'll probably realise why you don't see many fixed gear tourers.

OP
OP
J

Joe24

RedBike said:
Touring on a fixed wheel? - Blimey.
When your trying to get a heavily laiden touring bike up a steep hill 100 odd miles into a ride you'll probably realise why you don't see many fixed gear tourers.

Eaaasssssyyyyyy. :blush: Just got to HTFU;)
They look much better aswell i think.
Its more the going down a steep that might be abit more exciting then going up it:wacko:

OP
OP
J

Joe24

spandex said:
So you are thinking of doing some touring are you?? ok how about coming up to York! some time.

Nice bike BTW

Do you miss me Spandex?:blush:
Ill be up, dont worry.

Love you too
xx

OP
OP
J

Joe24

spandex said:
I do miss you lots but it has been so long that I have seen you I now have some one else in bed with me;) sorry mate but you have been stringing me long enough

miss you
xxx

:ohmy::ohmy::ohmy::ohmy: NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
:tongue::cry::ohmy::cry:
Ill be there soon!
:blush:

Miss you more! And love you more!
xxx

Top Bottom