New G mail address.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

postman

Legendary Member
I have a Virgin Media e mail account,and i also have a g mail account.So every so often i delete the g mail account and open up a new one.Different user name,different date of birth,i do this when anything strange happens like a 'like' on my FB account from someone from years back.So today i deleted one account and made a new one.Within twenty mins i was getting e mails from companies trying to sell all sorts of crap.How have they got my new detail;s so fast.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Google knows everything.....

I swear it listens to your phones - we were discussing this at work, about how you can talk about something, then you'll get pop ups on your web browsing about what you've talked about.

Oldhippy

Cynical idealist
Welcome to the all seeing AI world/police states. That's is why I have never used social media (this probably does count however), never buy online and always have phone on airplane mode.

Oldhippy

Cynical idealist
Most likely but I don't knowingly at least. I use Duck Duck Go and uninstalled Google when I got/get new phone. I try.

Oldhippy

Cynical idealist
What is a zx81?

Oldhippy

Cynical idealist
Late middle age I like to think. Computers and the game thing completely passed me by I'm afraid. I am autistic and have my fixed things I like and computers hold no interest.

Top Bottom