New hair "style"

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
mondobongo said:
What about a Strummerish quiff, grade 2 back and sides blended in with a couple of inches length in top brushed back.

Hmmm. Might have a go at that myself.

bonj2

go for a slicked back affair, or, long and straggly.
or, just keep it short as then it's nice and convenient, but then just invest in a selection of wigs, for when you feel like looking different/more sophisticated/like a woman. I'm sure you can pick wigs up for fairly cheap from debenhams.

OP
OP
Noodley

Noodley

beanzontoast said:
Save money and keep it dead short. In fact, buy one of those home trimmers and do it yourself, thereby saving a fortune which you can spend on bike stuff! :smile:

But if I just let it grown surely that would save even more money - no cost for haircuts and no cost for trimmers. :ohmy:

Perhaps I should be looking at "wild nutter" hairdo?

OP
OP
Noodley

Noodley

Rhythm Thief said:
Hmmm. Might have a go at that myself.

Well, that's Strummer quiff out as well now. I'm not sharing my new hair style with anyone else on here! How would people tell us apart? :ohmy:

Abitrary

How about shaved at the back, and sides, but graduating up longer to the top, and then a new romantic wedge fringe?

OP
OP
Noodley

Noodley

Abitrary said:
How about shaved at the back, and sides, but graduating up longer to the top, and then a new romantic wedge fringe?

Now there's an idea. A bad one, but an idea nonetheless :ohmy:

Phil Oakey has that market to himself, I feel.

Top Bottom