New hair "style"

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Noodley

Noodley

Bigtallfatbloke said:
I haven't cut my hair in 3 years now.

So are you bald or have really long hair? I have got so fed up with always having really short hair...but as I am now in my late 30's do not want to go for something which would mark me out as "mid life crisis" man.

Abitrary

OK. The only option I see now with your criteria i.e.

-something different and original
-don't want to stray too far from a crew cut

Get a number 2, and tramline some sort of design into it.. you see guys with christmas trees etched into their crew cut at christmas for example.

With this option you can do anything from CND sign to swastika, and shave it off next day if you don't like it.

col

Legendary Member
Noodley said:
So are you bald or have really long hair? I have got so fed up with always having really short hair...but as I am now in my late 30's do not want to go for something which would mark me out as "mid life crisis" man.

So the pony tails out then?:angry:

OP
OP
Noodley

Noodley

Abitrary said:
OK. The only option I see now with your criteria i.e.

-something different and original
-don't want to stray too far from a crew cut

Get a number 2, and tramline some sort of design into it.. you see guys with christmas trees etched into their crew cut at christmas for example.

With this option you can do anything from CND sign to swastika, and shave it off next day if you don't like it.

Abitrary, you may have solved it. Not by any of your (frankly, quite ludicrous suggestions) but by your current avatar.

I like what I see, and think I could carry it off. :angry:

Abitrary

I... I kid you not... just reading your reply, whilst watching an E4 program... this song played on the program

mondobongo

Über Member
Heavily receding and thinning out. Still has that rock star prescence though.

Top Bottom