New hi-vis hat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I can think of one advantage...

Q:"Does my Bum look big in this?"

A: No idea - I was to busy laughing at admiring the hat!

On the other hand there does come a point where the need for comfort, warmth and dryness exceed the need for coolness!

OP
OP
Auntie Helen

Auntie Helen

Ich bin Powerfrau!
djtheglove said:
That's a great idea I'll model it if you like!:biggrin:
Yep, I'm going to take a pic of each CCer wearing it and produce a rogues gallery where we can decide whether we all look absolutely ridiculous or whether anyone (and I seriously doubt it) has the Je Ne Sais Quoi to carry it off.

Might be best to wait till after a few beers, though, else people might not be persuadable.

(I shall bring an alternative hat along to wear so that I don't embarrass you all too much)

Noodley

Maybe you should start a thread along the same lines as 'book swap' and send it around the country to see if anyone makes it look stylish. :biggrin:

DJ

Formerly known as djtheglove
Auntie Helen said:
Yep, I'm going to take a pic of each CCer wearing it and produce a rogues gallery where we can decide whether we all look absolutely ridiculous or whether anyone (and I seriously doubt it) has the Je Ne Sais Quoi to carry it off.

Might be best to wait till after a few beers, though, else people might not be persuadable.

(I shall bring an alternative hat along to wear so that I don't embarrass you all too much)

Actualy, I am a bit scared now!! I can't see the hat in the pic as I am at work!!
I honestly think it is the sort of thing recumbent trike riders should be wearing! Is it not?:biggrin:

Arch

Married to Night Train
Is it something about an air cushion? My german in virtually non-existant, but I remember a story in Three Men on a Bummel about getting 'cushion' and 'kiss' mixed up...

OP
OP
Auntie Helen

Auntie Helen

Ich bin Powerfrau!
It's from Monty Python, "My hovercraft is full of eels". Monty Python is given rather random names in German: "Die Ritter der Kokosnuss" (knights of the coconut) for the Holy Grail, etc.

snapper_37

Barbara Woodhouse's Love Child
The hat is errr cool, but the dog ..................I could eat him/her!!!!

Love Weimaraners (I'm assuming that's what it is?). My brother has one and he is a big boy, called Guiness :biggrin: :biggrin:

OP
OP
Auntie Helen

Auntie Helen

Ich bin Powerfrau!
More hat wearers:

DSCF4713.jpg

DSCF4714.jpg

DSCF4716.jpg

DSCF4717.jpg

DSCF4718.jpg

DSCF4720.jpg