New job, back to commuting?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Crankarm

Crankarm

Guru

Sorry can't get link could you explain.

Arch

Married to Night Train
Oh pee off with your patronising incorrect argument and pollute some one else's thread with your ignorance.

What does it matter to you, if I'm so wrong?

You've made your mind up. I don't care if you ride or not. I do get annoyed when people can't or won't understand statistics.

You also seem to have a particular talent for attracting aggro.

BentMikey is suggesting that you can be a trifle oversensitive.

Davidc

Guru
Your sentence doesn't make sense.

In simpler language, the 2 years figure allows for the on road death rate for cyclists. Clearly if you're killed you've lost a few years, so if you aren't you're going to get more than +2. All averages of course.

In my case I know to the day where the 'extra' started, but that's another matter.

OP
OP
Crankarm

Crankarm

Guru
Arch, User3143, davidc, Bentmikey - you all remind what is sh1t about this forum. You are obviously sad lonely shriven feckers who lack any interest in engaging properly in a topic that is posted, only posting comments to blow your own miserable bent trumpets and massge your egos. I don't give a crap about you or your comments. I have never met you and hopefully never will. User3143 you are a loser. You have posted particularly unpleasant egregious comments on my threads before as well as annoyed others CCers. I thought you had agreed to abide by our truce. You ignore me, I'll ignore you and we'll just get along fine. On the very few threads you have started, in fact I don't recall any, I wouldn't even waste my time posting a full stop. I hope the next lorry approaching you has your name on it. As for Arch you have form. Why post on my threads? I would be more than happy if you just ignored them. I do yours. Davidc you're obviously some one who sees a band wagon and jumps.

To all the other contributors who have taken the time to post constructive posts and those with good wishes, I thank you. Safe cycling where ever your wheels take you. May the wind always be behind you.

I'm out of here.

Ashtrayhead

Über Member
Arch, User3143, davidc, Bentmikey - you all remind what is sh1t about this forum. You are obviously sad lonely shriven feckers who lack any interest in engaging properly in a topic that is posted, only posting comments to blow your own miserable bent trumpets and massge your egos. I don't give a crap about you or your comments. I have never met you and hopefully never will. User3143 you are a loser. You have posted particularly unpleasant egregious comments on my threads before as well as annoyed others CCers. I thought you had agreed to abide by our truce. You ignore me, I'll ignore you and we'll just get along fine. On the very few threads you have started, in fact I don't recall any, I wouldn't even waste my time posting a full stop. I hope the next lorry approaching you has your name on it. As for Arch you have form. Why post on my threads? I would be more than happy if you just ignored them. I do yours. Davidc you're obviously some one who sees a band wagon and jumps.

To all the other contributors who have taken the time to post constructive posts and those with good wishes, I thank you. Safe cycling where ever your wheels take you. May the wind always be behind you.

I'm out of here.

That's plain nasty. I think you'll have lost any sympathy you may have had.
I can't believe you'd think that, never mind write it down!!

threebikesmcginty

Corn Fed Hick...
Is that a flounce? A Convoluted Flounce at the moment but could turn out to be just a Double Flounce.

jonny jeez

Legendary Member
Crank, you gotta learn to chill and try not to rise to it, flouncing on an on just makes it worse. This is an open forum and you know that everyone has the right to agree or disagree, you should NOT start to make it personal by wishing members to be killed or injured. Now you've had a chance to calm down you surely can see that that comment was just plain wrong.

Perhaps the "better" thing to do would be to admit that and apologise. (anything else that happens beyound that is down to others and you can rise above it...I am just imagining what Lees reponce will be when you do apologise)

Anyhow, back to the thread.

Good to hear you are on the up and up workwise, Hope that all works out well.

Given your decades of experience I would say that you are the best jusdge of whether to ride or not. I personally would drive as the trip sounds short, unstressed and pretty cheap. In addition, you seem to ride some pretty open and fast roads that invite swift passes the type of which I cannot stand myself when I reach the "burbs" on my own ride.

So, maybe ditch the bike and get out at the weekends to find another way to get your jollies and stay in shape.

Good luck with the job.

theclaud

Openly Marxist
[QUOTE 1146760"]
With the amount of comments you have made with respect to drivers in the Fens I'd drive if I was you.

Add 'failed cyclist' to the highlighted above.
[/quote]

:biggrin: Can't believe I missed this thread earlier. Brilliant!

potsy

Rambler
:biggrin: Can't believe I missed this thread earlier. Brilliant!
It's definately one to keep an eye on
rolleyes.gif
wave.gif

Top Bottom