New kid on the block

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Keith Oates

Janner
Hi Grub, yes the same keyboard as always but the left hand little finger is now much shorter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GruB said:
Ha !! Wow, this is like old times.
Chuffy will be as worried as hell when he sees I'm here.
I will have to assure him I am not on drugs and have been clean for years.:smile:;)
I'm not a mod on here, so I don't care. :sad:
Nice to see you Grubby chap! :blush:
Oh and a cheery wave to Numbnuts too. :smile:

GruB

I wasn't sure if your comments elsewhere about the list were reverse psychology to remain anon, but thanks for the welcome anyway.
I have a Son hub now - so your Exmouth Exodus looks good - I liked the article in the mag last year.
Will the Lobster be riding?

GruB said:
I wasn't sure if your comments elsewhere about the list were reverse psychology to remain anon, but thanks for the welcome anyway.
I have a Son hub now - so your Exmouth Exodus looks good - I liked the article in the mag last year.
Will the Lobster be riding?
Nah, just my usual obsession with wanting to know what's going on.
Not sure if Baggy and I will be riding the Exodus this year, on account of being badly out of shape, but if we don't then we'll certainly be in the back up crew on a tea stop in the arse end of nowhere. In fact, we may have to name it the Squeaky Lobster Cafe. :biggrin: It would be most excellent to see you there sir!
Glad you liked the article, all I need now is a commission to write some more...

GruB

I was chatting with Neil Pedeo and Jez Loftus on the ride on Thursday and apparently there is a new editor or similar and he is American and the mag is taking a different direction.
The next issue will be noticeably different I am informed.
I think if some of us emailed ride articles in they would get printed too.

longers

Legendary Member
Hello GruB ;).

GruB

longers said:
Not slightly different, the same but less confident.

I always wash my hands for frogs though.

Doh !! Sorry, I am thick sometimes.
That reminds me, saw loads of dead ones all through Ramsbury and Axford today. None anywhere else. They must be making for the river I reckon.

longers

Legendary Member
GruB said:
That reminds me, saw loads of dead ones all through Ramsbury and Axford today. None anywhere else. They must be making for the river I reckon.

Perhaps they were making for the river. :smile:

Found somewhere last year by accident where I found a mass toad migration route while walking the dog. I underestimated 12,000* toadlets all under an inch long making their way to somewhere. I couldn't find where the were going to but they were all mindlessly headed in the same direction like a miniature army of zombie quadrupeds. They were clever enough to outwit me and hide their destination though :biggrin:.

*at least 12 per metre and the reservoir wall is 1 km long and they were in the woods leading up to the wall too. Gawd knows where they went, they just disappeared.

Mortiroloboy

Hi there Numbnuts, I remember you from C+ , back then I was 2191flint. You'll find most, if not all of the original C+ posters here, plus some of the original CC posters before the C+ mob gatecrashed after BR took over our lovely place, there are some new members here too. It's just like the old place, warm and friendly :smile::biggrin:

Top Bottom