New levels of Scumminess encountered

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
D

Deleted member 26715

The problem is, I can’t think of any way of ensuring it doesn’t happen again? It would surprise me if they’re waiting for the car to show up again with a brand new Cat fitted.
The old Cat's are worth far more than the new cat's so I wouldn't worry, the manufacturers have spent millions working out which cheaper precious metals can be used instead.

Son left his phone on top of his car & drove off (own stupid fault) however it was found, promptly switched off, then they proceeded to walk up the High Street spending less than £30 in each shop until his bank blocked the debit card that was in the case. They even bought in one shop, went outside, then came back in to ask how much a particular dress was & when told £31 decided not to buy. So his loss for his own stupidity is £120+ spent on his card, (he will get this back) a £800 phone (not insured) a driving license that will cost him £25 to get a new one, loss of his Netflix service as the bank cancelled the card, inconvenience of being without money for 3-4 days, his full details potentially being available to any hacker as they now have all his details. All because some scumminess decided to not be honest & hand the phone in or call one of his contacts.

keithmac

Guru
We had a customer in who had the windscreen stolen out of his car as well!.

Local van sales garage had at least 10 done in one night (catalyst theft), cost them a fortune.

Snap-on see cordless angle grinders and pipe cutters, needless to say they will be quite popular with the scummers..

Milzy

Guru
If the Tories weren't making cuts, where do you think the money would be coming from? France hadn't got to grips with austerity yet and look at the mess they're in.
Errrrrm maybe the wealthy co-operations who don’t pay enough tax & all the multi millionaires using their tax avoidance loopholes. Charge the banks who rip us off dailey. There isn’t even such a thing as austerity anyway, it’s completely made up to keep the elite in their Ivory towers.

Top Bottom