New mitts please

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Just bought a pair of Castelli Rosso Corsa from PBK. Very nice indeed.

http://www.probikekit.com/display.php?code=c9867

OP
OP
Y

yello

I like those Castelli gloves; finger loops, no velcro - both are box ticks for me. Prefer a colour other than red but it's no show stopper.

Tynan

Veteran
as per, the cheapest I could get, some Descente CSC ones from Prendas, £6 I think, no velcro and a rather racy cut, for me, but they're nice, and my daughter says they make me look like Spiderman whch is good apparently

HJ

Cycling in Scotland
satans budgie said:
I recently investested in a pair of Altura Gel type Mitt (Asymetrix IIRC) on the advice of my LBS. Used them 6 times and gave them away, just not comfortable...

I also bought a pair of Altura Gel type Mitt and am now seriously thinking of given them away, if I can think of someone whom I dislike sufficiently.... :tongue:

OP
OP
Y

yello

The misses sewed mine back up again so I'll have to give them another chance.

So I mumbled something about not being able to get them off easily (they don't have finger loop things) and she then showed me how she took hers off... and it worked for me too... darn. I don't reckon she wants me to treat myself to some nice new mitts! :sad::biggrin:

On the plus side, they are still newish so not so muck and snot infested as my old Alturas.

OP
OP
Y

yello

John the Monkey said:
Those castellis are really fancy though. Good job there's none in my size.

I gave up trying to work out how big my hands were, where to measure them etc. And I didn't really like the red... but, yes, they look smart. I'm trying to console myself.

Top Bottom