New Outdoor Rustic Kitchen

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
J

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Sue Me
All cladded now and just awaiting the polycarbonate roof

OP
OP
J

jowwy

Got the black electric cable and the outside socket ready to fit. Once thats done i can put a fridge in under the unit, also got the new gas pipe for the grill........just awaiting the 10mm thick polycarbonate roof now.

OP
OP
J

jowwy

fitted the new garden floodlights yesterday, so the lil man ( dog) can see in the nights when he's out in the garden. Made sure they were angled enough not to shine into places they shouldnt.......

Randomnerd

Bimbleur
I’d like to see it all dressed up a bit more. I’m thinking a tiki bar vibe. Full on Waikiki. Deck the thing out wall-to-wall with lauhala, vintage photographs of hapa-haole hula girls / boys and carve a few tiki totems. Palm fronds. Surf sounds playing. A couple of chilled mimosas. Don’t reckon you’re trying hard enough🏄‍♂️🏄‍♂️🏄‍♀️

OP
OP
J

jowwy

I’d like to see it all dressed up a bit more. I’m thinking a tiki bar vibe. Full on Waikiki. Deck the thing out wall-to-wall with lauhala, vintage photographs of hapa-haole hula girls / boys and carve a few tiki totems. Palm fronds. Surf sounds playing. A couple of chilled mimosas. Don’t reckon you’re trying hard enough🏄‍♂️🏄‍♂️🏄‍♀️
I’ll stick with my idea......but dress yours up anyway you want

OP
OP
J

jowwy

That grill looks interesting - are you going Gas BBQ or sticking with the grill. One of them would be good at my caravan.
Just the grill....ive also got a bbq smoker which is under shelf.......good for ribs, wings, brisket etc etc

Mrs M

Guru
Top Bottom