New Paint Job for Brompton

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

roshangunga

Hey,

I'm looking for a reputable place in the UK where I can get my Brompton resprayed! Who are the go to people for custom bike coatings? And what are the things I should bare in mind with this process?

Best,
Ro

Paulus

Started young, and still going.
Hey,

I'm looking for a reputable place in the UK where I can get my Brompton resprayed! Who are the go to people for custom bike coatings? And what are the things I should bare in mind with this process?

Best,
Ro

Have you tried contacting Brompton directly to see if they can help?

Hey,

Best,
Ro

Plenty of bike sprayers out there but Brompton is a different thing altogether with the hinges and the knocks they get.

I think you'll need a powder coat.

Not cheap but your bike will look brand new.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...0QFnoECEkQAQ&usg=AOvVaw1H7_nHk1j21JLuSRoePmMM

Peter Salt

Bittersweet
You may struggle with sensible lead times. My suggestion would be to find a place where you can get the frame sandblasted and then call around your local car garages and see if they would be willing to paint it.

For powder coating - you can try welding businesses.

Top Bottom