New pedal help

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
R

Royalrider

Thanks all for your input to the original question. Sorry didn't come back sooner but have been away on hols for a few days. A screwdriver and a bit of force did the trick. I doubt I will ever use the pedals as flats or I might as well have stayed with the originals. Some interesting comments regarding the reflectors and the law.

02GF74

Über Member
yes - they need a fair bit of force; if you ever clipped on a shoe onto a pedal then try to remove the shoe with you hands rather than using your leg, you will find it is quite an effort (not prizes on how I know that).

dudi

I have some of these on my pedals when I picked them up too... they were a right bugger to get off.

I found that the best way was to put the pedal o the floor, get some nice sturdy shoes/boots, tand on the plastic bit and twist your foot round as if you're stubbing out a ciggy.

came off a treat for me!

roadiewill

02GF74 said:
yes - they need a fair bit of force; if you ever clipped on a shoe onto a pedal then try to remove the shoe with you hands rather than using your leg, you will find it is quite an effort (not prizes on how I know that).

ohh yes, found that out yesterday :smile:

Top Bottom