New phone.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Brandane

Miles cannot be done unless moving!
Location
Costa Clyde.
Posting this from my new Nokia Lumia 520. Doing so from my POS Samsung Galaxy something or other would have taken all day.
Following a series of problems with the Samsung, it finally froze on Monday. Nothing would fix it, including the factory reset. I have put it out of it's misery and binned it.
This phone is like a breath of fresh air in comparison!
 
Last edited:

Twinks

Veteran
Samsung Galaxy :thumbsdown::thumbsdown: am stuck with mine for another 12 months:banghead:
 

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
My daughter has a samsung galaxy. She thinks its great. I have just bought a nokia 635. I love it.
 

Levo-Lon

Legendary Member
Love my galaxy phone and my galaxy tablet..if I ever figure them out ill post back lol




posted from my wheelbarrow
 
Top Bottom