New rear light.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

numbnuts

Legendary Member
I like that

young Ed

Veteran
!!!
an impressive rig and you don't look at risk of a serious SMIDSY with that!
must say all the tape does make you look like police....unless you are? but i guess if it is effective and legal than why not if it potentially stops you getting squashed?
Cheers Ed

the_mikey

Legendary Member
Where's the cryogenic chamber?

Tynan

Veteran
I think there quite a few cycle lights that are in danger of being too bright for commuting, there's a laws for vehicle lights aren't there, cars have dipped headlights for a reason, I've seen the odd rear light that was bright enough to dazzle me when I looked at it

CopperBrompton

Bicycle: a means of transport between cake-stops
Thanks, that gives a much clearer idea of the brightness. It looks very dim compared to the other lights you have.

Reactions: gaz
OP
OP
BlackPanther

BlackPanther

Hyper-Fast Recumbent Riding Member.
Thanks, that gives a much clearer idea of the brightness. It looks very dim compared to the other lights you have.
Agreed, it can't compete with the Blackburn 4.0s, but it does have the advantage of providing light through 360 degrees. It makes me much more visible to cars approaching from the sides. I usually use it on the 'rotate' (or KnightRider) setting which should work for 16 hours. My daily commute is around 1 hr 40 a day or just over 8 hours a week, so I can just recharge it every Friday, along with the Blackburns. Perfick!

I fasten it on using a shoe lace through the sides, which go down into the topbox. It's a 10 second job to switch it over to the rear rack of the road bike should I ever feel the need.

Top Bottom