New seatpost

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Try SJS Cycles or Spa, they have masses of couice. TBH there is no reason why single bolt won't adjust properly, all mine do, and I actually prefer the look to double bolt ones - double bolt on my dropper post for the MTB.

deejayen

Veteran
I bought a Syntace P6 (available in carbon or aluminium) for my one modern bike a number of years ago. They have micro-adjust screws, and a clamp which maximises fore-aft adjustment - although I could never get my head around how that worked! The Syntace stuff appears to be strong, and tested to destruction.

T4tomo

Guru
Google inline seat posts. They have the two bolt fastening and easy to micro adjust.
this - the ones with one bolt in front of seat tube and one behind are dead easy to tune to the micro whatever of a mm or angle simply by which end you do your final tighten on.

andrew_s

Legendary Member
this - the ones with one bolt in front of seat tube and one behind are dead easy to tune to the micro whatever of a mm or angle simply by which end you do your final tighten on.
An inline post may move the saddle further forward than you'd like.
There are also two bolt seatposts with layback that similarly set the angle by bolt tension. Look for clamps similar to that on the Nitto S83.

Top Bottom