New shirts for graduation.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
I will be going to one of my kids' graduations soon ... my suit (nice one) was £15 from Oxfam, my shirt was £4.50 from another charidee shop, and my tie was given to me by the co-author of one of the biggest hits of the 1980s, for whom I did a small favour a couple of years back :smile:

Drago

Legendary Member
Alas, because of my meaty dimensions I struggle to get them off the shelf to fit proper, like. My Dad had a couple made up for me by a tailor in Jermyn Street, but I keep them for bestest as I'm not in the financial league required if I ever need to replace them.

classic33

Leg End Member
Alas, because of my meaty dimensions I struggle to get them off the shelf to fit proper, like. My Dad had a couple made up for me by a tailor in Jermyn Street, but I keep them for bestest as I'm not in the financial league required if I ever need to replace them.
"Court Suit"?

I will be going to one of my kids' graduations soon ... my suit (nice one) was £15 from Oxfam, my shirt was £4.50 from another charidee shop, and my tie was given to me by the co-author of one of the biggest hits of the 1980s, for whom I did a small favour a couple of years back :smile:
2934ADBF-EA8A-4B16-A4AA-E0E0547F2F8F.jpeg

Top Bottom