New Think! advert - this times its for us

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I saw a new Think! road safety advert tonight.

It is two basketball teams, and you are instructed to try and count the number of passes the white team makes. Then in the middle of it a guy in a bear suit walks in, does a moonwalk and walks out.

The announcer then tells you this has happened, and says "you won't see something that you aren't looking for" or something.

Its good stuff.

Steve Austin

The Marmalade Kid
http://www.dothetest.co.uk/

its this. but you might want to edit your post a bit :biggrin:

That's a good advert! I have seen this type of clip before so I didn't fall for it. It might have been better if they had a bear cycling through the group.

Of course if he had been wearing hi-viz......:ohmy::biggrin:

Maz

Guru
we had a similar basketball vid at a course i attended [only ours was a guy aping around in a gorilla costume]...lesson learnt being that we need to pay attention to detail or something patronising like that.

i too didnt see the gorilla 1st time round.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Hasn't this been on before ?

Arch

Married to Night Train
Slight problem - in this case, it ought to be "It's easy to HIT something you're not looking out for". If it was easy to miss us, we'd be safer!

But it's a good ad. I saw the bear, but like Mickle I'd been forewarned. Didn't spot it until it was centre of the frame though.

Maz

Guru
its a good ad, but as soon as youve seen it once it will lose its appeal in a flash.
it'll be one of those ads with a very short shelf life i think.

frog

And I'd only just bought that bear cycling kit too! Bloke in the shop said 'Wear something destinctive and they won't hit you'.

Bugger! I'm going to ask for a refund.

02GF74

Über Member
So did anyone else see the giraffe playing an accordian? (far right about 1 min 20 secs in)

Top Bottom