New Think! advert - this times its for us

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ChrisKH

Guru
This is what my brother sent me after he had seen it.

" Got the count, but completely missed the bear.

My fellow students on the Psychology course I'm doing will love this - we've just finished the Cognitive Psychology section on 'Attention' so it's perfectly timed! "

Bloody students. :rolleyes::biggrin:

Flying_Monkey

Recyclist
Yeah, it's an oldie in the psychology world - I've seen it used to demonstrate the unreliability of eye-witness accounts in criminal cases too.

Brock

I completely missed the bear despite the spoilers on this thread, AND I didn't manage to count the passes! :becool:
I am getting glasses on Wednesday, perhaps that's just as well.

Excellent advert though, it's hard to believe they didn't just add the bear into the replay when you don't notice it the first time. Hopefully it'll get a lot of airtime.

PBancroft

Good stuff. I made a point of counting the passes and trying to look for the bear at the same time (since I knew the spoiler).

Still didn't see it. Refreshed the video just to make sure it wasn't added afterwards.

Clever how it's done - of course you are focusing on white so you tune out the dark clothing. Makes a very good point to us cyclists too - make ourselves stand out more. Hiviz, unnatural colouring in our clothing rather than the guy I saw the other night - riding without lights in dark jeans and a black top.

Top Bottom