New to biking

New bike

• Any

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Any

Votes: 2 66.7%

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Jezfish

hi to all, I’m new to the sport so I thought I would buy a second hand bike to start with and the one I went for was a bike called a venture pro tour. It’s nothing fantastic only paid £75 for it. I took it to my local bike shop for a service and says he’s never heard of one before but it seems a good starter bike. So is there anyone out there who can shed some light on the bike.

Thanks

Cycleops

Legendary Member
Hello and welcome to the forum.

We need some pics but you might not be able to upload them just yet as you have insufficient posts so maybe put a link to a photo sharing site. What else did the bike shop say?

OP
OP
J

Jezfish

Hello and welcome to the forum.

We need some pics but you might not be able to upload them just yet as you have insufficient posts so maybe put a link to a photo sharing site. What else did the bike shop say?
Just said it seemed ok not much else has he never come across one

Attachments

• 7C69D79D-65A1-49BD-A536-B03BD9459F93.png
    7C69D79D-65A1-49BD-A536-B03BD9459F93.png
    314.8 KB · Views: 39
  • C6BA48ED-35B9-4E3F-A65C-7E2165FDE384.png
    C6BA48ED-35B9-4E3F-A65C-7E2165FDE384.png
    294.4 KB · Views: 36

tom73

Guru

Quite new to this too @Jezfish so can’t say much about it. Looks a nice nice bike to me.

But if it fit’s , make’s you want to ride it and put a smile on your face when you do ride it. Then it’s a good bike anything else just adds to the mix.

AyJay

Über Member
hi to all, I’m new to the sport so I thought I would buy a second hand bike to start with and the one I went for was a bike called a venture pro tour. It’s nothing fantastic only paid £75 for it. I took it to my local bike shop for a service and says he’s never heard of one before but it seems a good starter bike. So is there anyone out there who can shed some light on the bike.

Thanks
If it is anything like mine I am sure you are loving it. Enjoy. :bicycle:

Top Bottom