New to cycling

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Dirk

If 6 Was 9
I've just bought a 2nd hand BSA westcoast...anyone know where I can find out any info on this bike?
Google?

S-Express

I've just bought a 2nd hand BSA westcoast...anyone know where I can find out any info on this bike?

What info do you need? And what difference will it make? Google tells me it's a plain old entry level MTB, so if that's what you want and if the bike is functional, just ride it.

OP
OP
hoppym27

hoppym27

Just wondering how old it is...any feedback or tips....just being geeky that's all

hoopdriver

Guru
Quite right! And he may well simply be curious about the bicycle he bought and/or perhaps want to break the ice and start a conversation. Welcome!

OP
OP
hoppym27

hoppym27

Anything really...seems like a decent solid basic bike...im new to this so just learning like a novice!

Jody

Stubborn git
Anything really...seems like a decent solid basic bike...im new to this so just learning like a novice!

Plenty on here in terms of basic maintenance and more in depth jobs. Any specifics you can always drop a question in the relevant section as there are some knowledgeable members who will be able to help you out.

I can't offer any specific advice on your bike as I am not familiar with it but yes it seems like a solid starter bike depending on what you want to use it for.

johnnyb47

Guru
Welcome Hoppym27.
I don't know much about your bike but I should imagine it will be easy enough to sort any issues it may have. Feel free to ask any questions whether it be bike maintenance, to cycle rides.
Hope you enjoy your new bike buddy.

Top Bottom