new to forums

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

theclaud

Openly Marxist
37927 said:
hi new to this and other forums but been cycling for nearly 40 years now, is this the wellcome section

It is now. Wilkommen bienvenue welcome come-on-in! ;) The Cafe is also a good place to say hello. And come and see us in Politics some time - we're not half as bad as they tell you...

Arch

Married to Night Train
Welcome!

So, the user name. Do you have an interest in whacking great diesel locos, or it that just a random number...?

yenrod

Ive an Uncle who lives in Prestatyn.

I hope to ride there one day, maybe soon as im fairly fit at the moment.

Blue

Legendary Member
Welcome.

OP
OP

Arch said:
Welcome!

So, the user name. Do you have an interest in whacking great diesel locos, or it that just a random number...?

No I'll leave to guess what the number is, in a non regionous way its to do with good planning, thinking, hope, sprit, determination and refusing to give up.

OP
OP

Rigid Raider said:
What have you been riding for 40 years and where?

Push bikes, all kinds had them all still got shed full of them and bits.

Rarely out of Wales, nearly all empty country roads, lanes, tracks and I've seen excellent improvements in the network.

Anyhow thanks for the wellcome I'am, off for a 2 hour ride now, doubt I'll meet a sole.

Andy in Sig

Vice President in Exile
37927 said:
Push bikes, all kinds had them all still got shed full of them and bits.

Rarely out of Wales, nearly all empty country roads, lanes, tracks and I've seen excellent improvements in the network.

Anyhow thanks for the wellcome I'am, off for a 2 hour ride now, doubt I'll meet a sole.

Not so sure about that, they're all over the plaice.;)

ASC1951

Guru
37927 said:
No I'll leave to guess what the number is
"I deduce, my dear Watson, that our visitor was born in early September 1927 and the Registrar was distracted by the barking of that diabolical Hound whose affair you have previously recorded.

He admits to only 40 years cycling experience out of the 81 available and describes himself as 'rarely out of Wales', but to the trained eye it is clear that our man has spent most of his adult years drifting in Carmarthen Bay: observe the salt incrustations still discolouring the inside of his bicycle clips. The compulsive search for flatfish which Andy in Sig has observed clinches the matter."

"Remarkable, Holmes, remarkable. Whatever has brought the poor devil to us, I hope he will not find us too rum a lot - and he may have something of interest in his shed."

Paulus

Started young, and still going.
Arch said:
Welcome!

Arch, are you a secret crank?

Top Bottom