New toaster required.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

stephec

Legendary Member
Here you go.... Clicky
I bet Warburton's marketing department are wetting their pants at that, nationwide domination seems to be their aim.

stephec

Legendary Member
Muffins fine, the rest, awful IMHO. Marketing triumphs again.
I can't remember which of their bakeries I was in but there was a poster on the wall, it was a couple of maps of GB with areas shaded in differing tones of pink, light for low market share, through to dark for high share.

One map had current status, and the second one was future targeted share, it was like something from a Bond villain's lair. 😄

Cycleops

Legendary Member
Fantastic - we've taken back control of our bread already. No more Eurotoast for Blighty, what.
The frogs don’t know what toast is, they think it’s this horrible dried up stuff that comes in a packet:

DF80C06A-3125-4DEB-8470-9BB4F34F4239.jpeg

Right, I've had a look, l want a sturdy metal bodied toaster made in UK/USA. I don't want a manky plastic toaster "designed/crafted/imagined" in the UK/USA...... but made in China.

Problem, l don't want to pay Dualit prices, but will do if there is no alternative. Is there?
I have a Dualit with issues. The timer broke and old style timers are not available so I got the new plasticky one. The internal wiring needs to be redone to include a temp cutout device. The cost for this by Dualit is quite high so if anyone wants a project Dualit, let me know.

Bonefish Blues

Banging donk
I have a Dualit with issues. The timer broke and old style timers are not available so I got the new plasticky one. The internal wiring needs to be redone to include a temp cutout device. The cost for this by Dualit is quite high so if anyone wants a project Dualit, let me know.
I'd pop it on eBay. Dualits have value, period.

Top Bottom