New toy Amazon Tablet.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

postman

Legendary Member
This is a birthday present.Now I was looking before Xmas to buy one in the January sales.But reading reviews put me off.well I am glad Mrs P has more sense than me.Because I love it.it works for me.

BSOh

Über Member
I had the Amazon fire bought for me as a gift a few years back. I only use it as a reader, and to watch Netflix in bed :whistle:. But it's given great service, faultless in fact.

swee'pea99

Legendary Member
I had the Amazon fire bought for me as a gift a few years back. I only use it as a reader, and to watch Netflix in bed :whistle:. But it's given great service, faultless in fact.
Me too. Bar the Netflix. It's my winter Kindle. Wasted on me really...but as you say, faultless.

screenman

Legendary Member
I am writing this on my Kindle, I have another one in my workshop and for reading books I like my Kindle paperwhite which I am just about to pick up for the evening.

CanucksTraveller

Macho Business Donkey Wrestler
I have a Fire 10HD, it's my only tablet and I see no reason to own anything else for my needs. It travels the world with me, I read books on it, watch Netflix, buy films and tv series and watch in HD, listen to music and browse the web. Absolutely stellar value!

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
They are great for reading, surfing the net, and shopping and watchig films. However the aps are practically useless for well anything else especially printing aps.

I had one and to be honest I won't bother ever again.

I have my trusty Samsung galaxy tab which has Google store and is fantastic ap wise.

It's getting a bit old now, but I will be investing in another once it bites the dust. I de-registered my kindle and got rid of it.

Glad you like it though. Each to his own.:okay:

Drago

Legendary Member
Used to have an older one. The functionality for the money was unbeatable.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Mrs F has a Fire 10 - got it for £99 which is silly money. MIL has an older Fire 10 and we've had no issues and she's not managed to break it.

Top Bottom