New videos

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Plax

Guru
I had some stupid bint today try and kill me. I was cycling along the main road and there was a car waiting at a side road to join the main road (so to the right of me & she wanted to turn right). I'd seen her waiting for the oncoming traffic to go past. Then rather than wait for me to go past she pulled out just as I was passing the side road!!!!!! Thankfully she didn't drive in to me, but kind of had to drive in parallell to me maostly on the other side of the road. Luckily for her there was no oncoming traffic as she was struggling to pick up speed to complete her silly overtake (what can I say, it was downhill where I usually get up to 36mph. I was so cross I just pedalled faster). She either didn't see me, or more likely, saw me and misjudged my speed thinking she could pull out with time to spare. Despite what I say I'm a naturally calm individual so just muttered a rude word under my breath and cycled faster whilst glaring at the driver. She stared straight ahead avoiding eye contact so she must have known she was a numpty.

Top Bottom