new wheel from hellfrauds.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
U

User6179

Thought the marathon plus tyre was going to get the better of me but took my time and got it on the Mavic Open Sport rim , spent the previous 2 hours fitting SKS mudguards on the winter bike so was getting cheesed off at the slow progress , anyway tyre on and quickly changed cassette from old to new wheel and put it on the bike and gave it a spin , FFS Hellfrauds have only sent me out a wheel 3-5mm out of true :wacko:

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
oh dear

OP
OP
U

User6179

Did you expect anything better.

I know its my fault :blush:
I only bought the wheel because of the 3 for 2 offer , I needed a 3rd item, usually I avoid Halfords but the offer was to tempting, was funny the day as all 3 items were delivered separately, about 2 hours between each delivery, thanks Halfords for that :thumbsup:

OP
OP
U

User6179

Got my replacement wheel from Halfords to replace the earlier one they sent that was buckled , well the replacement arrived and I put it on the bike and it was true so put tyre and cassette on and put it on the bike , arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh , not dished correctly , tyre hitting frame :wacko:

So in the end for one order to halfords I had 6 visits , 4 to deliver and 2 to pick up plus a no show from yodel when they failed to appear plus I had to make 6 or 7 phone calls , just got my money back today.

NEVER AGAIN WILL I USE HELLFRAUDS!!!:hello:

Top Bottom