New Year

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Well yer but time dose move on and "old lang zyne" is old is it not

Come back Kenneth McKellar - we miss yon kilt! Moira Anderson mon amour! (Or whispering Bob Harris if you were well and truly 'with it'.)
New Year gives everyone the chance to burst forth unto the sales for one last time before work starts to interfere again.

gavintc

Guru
Well we will be watching the fireworks in Princes St Gardens Edinburgh, having listened to the open air concert at the Ross Band stand - Kasabian headlines the event. Should be a good one.

Blue

Legendary Member
I'm going on my usual world cruise. For many years Mrs Blue and I have bought as many foreign beers as possible(2 btls from each country we can find). When we have amassed more than we can drink we sort the bottles out to trace a route home from some far flung corner and then drink our way back home. :biggrin::tongue:xx(

Kovu

Über Member
Blue said:
I'm going on my usual world cruise. For many years Mrs Blue and I have bought as many foreign beers as possible(2 btls from each country we can find). When we have amassed more than we can drink we sort the bottles out to trace a route home from some far flung corner and then drink our way back home. :biggrin::tongue:xx(

I LOVE that idea so much. Made me smile! :biggrin:

Me watching the usual new years rubbish on TV.

Dave5N

Über Member
Get drunk on cheap wine.

Twice.

Top Bottom