Newbie from Bristol

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Adam Harris

Regular
Hi peeps

Just a little hello, im new to road cycling and plan to cycle a few sportives and hopefully a triathlon this year;.
Just brought my first road bike, a Cube agree GTC race with ultegra running gear. Went striaght onto cleats and have been practising in my hallway.
Will be having a look through this site for tips and hopefully learn alot

many thanks

paul04

Über Member
Welcome to the website :smile:

OP
OP
A

Adam Harris

Regular
Will be taking it out on the weekend for its first spin. Was just getting used to unclipping the pedals as I don't fancy falling off and scratching the new bike.

Thanks guys. I'm from the Filton / patch way area of Bristol.

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
Will be taking it out on the weekend for its first spin. Was just getting used to unclipping the pedals as I don't fancy falling off and scratching the new bike.

Thanks guys. I'm from the Filton / patch way area of Bristol.
Well I would keep an eye on the weather since they are predicting ice for Sunday I think! And don't head into town to avoid all those roadworks (courtesy of Bristol Water). I'm afraid that you will at some point put that first scratch on the bike - though I hate that moment.

Dismount

Used visit Bristol for work, I had to walk up Park Street often, I remember the aching in the calves :smile:
Always plan your trip into town around going DOWN Park Street and up elsewhere;)

Used visit Bristol for work, I had to walk up Park Street often, I remember the aching in the calves :smile: I dare not imagine what it feels like on a Bike...

Top Bottom