Newbie from Dawlish , Devon.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Hi all ! My names Leigh, I'm 35 years old and I live in the seaside town of Dawlish in Devon. I have a real love for cycling . I started out cycling to get fit, now I get fitter to cycle better . Love being out on my bike , I tend to go out around 4 times a week in any weather . Looking to do some big all day rides as soon as the weather picks up . It is also my dream to cycle from Roscoff in France , through Belgium to Amsterdam .

Biker Joe

Über Member
Hi and :welcome:
I wish you well on your long rides and hope your dreams come true.
Take care.

OP
OP
L
Thanks ! Yeah , there's still water on some of the lanes that's coming off the fields . Other than that , everything's back to normal . Well apart from there's pot holes popped up everywhere !

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
:welcome:

nathanicola

Hello and welcome, we holiday in Dawlish nearly every year at Ladys Mile or Coften farm and allways take the bikes. Like to go out late at night when the traffic dies down for some training rides. Absolutely love it around there. Although you must get fed up with the summer traffic.

OP
OP
L
Hi nathanicola! During holiday season I tend to do the same, go really early or of an evening . Saying that , if you get off the main roads its never too busy :-)

Top Bottom