Newbie from Kent!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

agh100

Hi

I am a 31 year old guy, from Faversham in Kent, just looking to do a bit of casual cycling evenings or weekends to enjoy the scenery and keep up a little bit of fitness.

Just found this site as I have rediscovered cycling this year and would like to join up with some other people sometimes for fairly easy (at the moment!) bike rides.

Have recently been enjoying the cycle paths that take you to Whitstable and back along the coast

Cheers!

Paulus

Started young, and still going.
Welcome to the forum agh100 :hello: In time you might like to join the FNRttC.

http://www.cyclechat.net/forum/19-cc-informal-rides-and-events/

There is one of the night rides that goes your way, to Whitstable.

Panter

Just call me Chris...
hi, :welcome: from me Im from Sittingbourne!

What they said
biggrin.gif

Hi there, im from sittingbourne and just got back into cycling last may (bike was a surprise birthday pressie from my wife) still trying to get my fitness but looking for a cycling buddy for simple rides . I currently do about 10-20 miles and avoid the hills as most of them still beat me to death and laugh at me!

Hi there, im from sittingbourne and just got back into cycling last may (bike was a surprise birthday pressie from my wife) still trying to get my fitness but looking for a cycling buddy for simple rides . I currently do about 10-20 miles and avoid the hills as most of them still beat me to death and laugh at me!

Hi Mark, any cyclist that laughs at someone else best efforts is not worthy of the name! Im in Sittingbourne too if you ever fancy a ride together pm me :thumbsup:

kalaika

Perpetually riding in a headwind
Welcome!

Some lovely bits of countryside around Kent. You'll enjoy it.

Welcome....Faversham, isn't that where the Shepherd Neame brewery is.......beer, my favourite

Yep, sure is! Britain's oldest brewer, no less (so they keep telling us...)

Top Bottom