Newbie from watford

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Hi guys, pretty new to the cycling world so thought I'd get on a forum for sound advice from the people who know... I'm Nathan from watford and was given a universal appollo (yes i know )to get around and use for work, the journey from watford to kings langley was around 9 miles there and back and yes it was hard work, however I decided to upgrade to a full suspension Muddyfox which is a lot easier on the legs and the buttocks lol, the journey is 50% road and 50% canal tow path and I'm really enjoying it now..cheers Nathan

Attachments

• $_86.JPG
    $_86.JPG
    304.1 KB · Views: 34

Heifer73

:welcome:

OP
OP
Nathan woodhall
Thanks guys .... I used a library pic of my bike buy will try and get some of my actual posted today, I brought it for £55 so cant complain, it had been used for about 2 weeks and stuck in a garage for over a year so I spent the whole day yesterday t cutting it and renewing serviceable parts and renewed the tyres as they were out of shape, it's come up mint which is pleasing, just need to learn the cycle routes now and short cuts as I havent ridden for over 35 years lol ......

OP
OP
Nathan woodhall
OK it's not a high end all singing all dancing model but a big leap from the universal I had to start off with

Attachments

• 20150809_092223.jpg
    20150809_092223.jpg
    140 KB · Views: 38
  • 20150809_092703.jpg
    20150809_092703.jpg
    109 KB · Views: 34

Mrs M

Guru
:welcome:

Top Bottom