Newbie update-update

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

postman

Legendary Member
Our newbie Charles insists we go out next Saturday.This morning his wife was taking him shopping after church to Edinburgh Cycles in Chapel Allerton for his first helmet.Should we tell them it is all down hill from now on.You know what is next?.But darling i do need that new bike just to keep up.

ghitchen

You could try telling them it's all down hill, but I suspect they will soon discover that some bits are up hill. xx(

bonj2

All this talk of 'permission' to upgrade/buy a part, 'second bike justification speech', 'sneaking out while she's playing with the kids/cooking/not looking/doing her hair', 'taking him shopping for a helmet', etc. makes me glad i'm single. xx(:rolleyes:

col

Legendary Member
bonj said:
All this talk of 'permission' to upgrade/buy a part, 'second bike justification speech', 'sneaking out while she's playing with the kids/cooking/not looking/doing her hair', 'taking him shopping for a helmet', etc. makes me glad i'm single. xx(:rolleyes:

You have to be in a solid relationship,to understand bonj.Belive me,the pros out weigh the cons massively.:tongue:

cyclebum

I feel so sorry for you guys, as we all know it's a woman's perogative to shop and use the old, 'oh this, bought it ages ago just haven't got round to using it yet' :blush::biggrin::biggrin:

Arch

Married to Night Train
bonj said:
All this talk of 'permission' to upgrade/buy a part, 'second bike justification speech', 'sneaking out while she's playing with the kids/cooking/not looking/doing her hair', 'taking him shopping for a helmet', etc. makes me glad i'm single. :blush::rolleyes:

The trick is to find someone who shares all the same little weaknesses...

Top Bottom