Newbie update

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Arch

Married to Night Train
Patrick Stevens said:
Forced?????????????????? As I recall, after about 6 miles, Cyclebum decided to lead so she could up the pace. :biggrin:

Poor Patrick, forced to struggle on for hours, the only view ahead, a lycra clad lady...:biggrin:

cyclebum

Er excuse me, what about me still peddaling my little socks off on the down hills while you were standing at the top of the up hill on the other side waiting? Sorry they werent hills though were they. :biggrin:
Ok maybe - gently persuaded then;)
Seriously though it was really enjoyable ride and really set me up for the Cotswolds. :biggrin:

Arch said:
Cyclebum, I'm the other side of the country from you and Punky, so I'm not sure how likely it is - although there are trains.... But I'll bear it in mind. Meanwhile, I gather you have a potential riding companion. And I'm jealous....:biggrin:

But Arch, as a responsible knitter, should you not check on the welfare of your offspring even if it means crossing the pennines??? :biggrin:

cyclebum said:
Er excuse me, what about me still peddaling my little socks off on the down hills while you were standing at the top of the up hill on the other side waiting? Sorry they werent hills though were they. :biggrin:
Ok maybe - gently persuaded then;)
Seriously though it was really enjoyable ride and really set me up for the Cotswolds. :biggrin:

(Decides to wind Arch up :biggrin:)

I really enjoyed it too. The company was superb and you're a lot fitter than you realise.

Arch

Married to Night Train
punkypossum said:
But Arch, as a responsible knitter, should you not check on the welfare of your offspring even if it means crossing the pennines??? :biggrin:

Woo! A ferret access visit! There's an idea!

I knitted an armadillo on Saturday. I think I need help...

As for you, Stevens...

<grits teeth>

I'm glad you had such a nice day out. I'm sure cyclebum is a much more appropriate riding companion for one with your athletic abilities than I would be. (You'd probably have to leave me in a cafe and do laps round me...:biggrin:)

Arch said:
As for you, Stevens...

<grits teeth>

I'm glad you had such a nice day out. I'm sure cyclebum is a much more appropriate riding companion for one with your athletic abilities than I would be. (You'd probably have to leave me in a cafe and do laps round me...:biggrin:)

It was a bit disconcerting having to stop for cyclebum to do 100 press ups one handed at the top of each hill. :biggrin: The other hand was used for her mobile as she discussed modelling assignments with Vogue. :biggrin:

cyclebum

Patrick please stop giving away all my secrets, besides I had to turn down vogue as I was already booked to do an asignment for Ethel Austins;)

cyclebum said:
Patrick please stop giving away all my secrets, besides I had to turn down vogue as I was already booked to do an asignment for Ethel Austins;)

You can't fool me - they've got Naomi Campbell booked for the Packamac Winter Range shoot. :biggrin:

Top Bottom