Newbie with a tough Decision.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
J90LNE

J90LNE

I
It should be refundable

Yeah it is. I have managed to get one of these to test on Sunday

https://www.leisurelakesbikes.com/311674/products/cube-nuroad-pro-fe-gravel-bike-2019-greyblack.aspx

rivers

How far can I go?

Looks like a cracking deal as it comes with lights, rack, and mudguards. As it's over the c2w limit, are you able to put in the extra £49 cash? Some schemes allow you, others don't apparently. But depending on the shop, you can get around that. Do you have a lock? If not budget around £50 at least for a decent one. Although I did find a gold standard pit bull brute d lock with 17mm hardened steel on Amazon for about £30.

OP
OP
J90LNE

J90LNE

Looks like a cracking deal as it comes with lights, rack, and mudguards. As it's over the c2w limit, are you able to put in the extra £49 cash? Some schemes allow you, others don't apparently. But depending on the shop, you can get around that. Do you have a lock? If not budget around £50 at least for a decent one. Although I did find a gold standard pit bull brute d lock with 17mm hardened steel on Amazon for about £30.

Yeah you can put the additional towards it! Like you said just need a lock for when im out. Don't require one for work or home so should be okay!

Just need to get some clip on cleats, thinking of half cleats at the moment so i can ride either. Any suggestions?

vickster

Legendary Member
Yeah you can put the additional towards it! Like you said just need a lock for when im out. Don't require one for work or home so should be okay!

Just need to get some clip on cleats, thinking of half cleats at the moment so i can ride either. Any suggestions?

Shimano M324 pedals. Obviously you'll need shoes. Or you could get normal flat pedals and wear trainers or walking shoes

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Let us know what part of Manchesterland you live in and where abouts you are commuting to - nothing 'too specific' though - privacy !

Top Bottom