Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Hi all new to the forum joined yesterday names Pete. I'm a mad keen clay pigeon and target shooter and self confessed land rover nut. As a teenager practically lived on my bike but not done any cycling for years. Last November bought a specialized crosstrail sport and I'm loving it. Commute to work few days a week and get out at the weekend. Just arranged to do the Leeds liverpool canal with a few mates in June so need to up the training now. Then we are looking at the manchester blackpool. Any advice will be appreciated

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
Hello. Welcome to the forum.:welcome:. There are lots of people here who can and will offer advice.

OP
OP
peter davidson

peter davidson

Couldn't get rid of the landie built it from chassis up. Just in process of making a cycle rack for it though. My wife likes cycling with me but hates the hills and as we live on top of a hill it never ends well. With the bikes on the landie she can pick where she wants to cycle

Rickshaw Phil

Overconfidentii Vulgaris
Hi and :welcome: Pete.

My advice: get your saddle adjustment right, keep the tyre pressures up and enjoy the rides.:thumbsup:

Top Bottom