Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Sambo24

Hi There

My Name's Sam, I live in Sunny Torbay!

Last summer I spent the best part of 1k on a bike and accessories. A Gary Fisher 2009 HooKooEKoo. A great looking bike! Amazingly light and the handling is awesome!

I purchased it in the September, fell out with the wife, moved out, got my own place, new job, no social life and the bike suffered......Well it actually didn't as it's been sat locked away in my shed, it's probably been rode about 10 miles MAX, no marks, brand new.

Now the spring is slowly getting here and I've got an itch to get out on the golf course so I'm considering selling the bike.

Where would be the best place to advertise it? As I've got too few posts and can't register in the classifieds on this site yet!

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
Maybe the mtb forum? saying you need to sell ,maybe ebay (set minimum price and very detailed description etc )

Is there a local cycle club that you could contact and see if they are interested?

Always best to advertise to a market that knows what they are looking at ,take it to a car boot and some one will offer you £10 :smile:

Top Bottom