Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

montyboy

Hi Guys

I have only recently started cycling again after a 30 year break (I was 17). I have bought myself a new road bike and am managing about 30 miles every weekend and recently completed the Manchester to Blackpool overnighter. Today I have bought a 1976 Carlton Corsa like my first bike and intend to restore it to its former glory. I am sure I will have lots of questions for you guys over the coming weeks.

Mike

Hi montyboy, you're same age as me, only difference I kept with the cruel mistress that is cycling. :cycle:

However, glad to see that she's got her claws back into you.....Welcome back to the cycling fold! :welcome:

Paulus

Started young, and still going.
Welcome Montyboy :hello: Loads of help and advice on the forum, plus some that you probably don't need.;)

OP
OP
montyboy

montyboy

Hi HLaB :biggrin:

Scilly Suffolk

Über Member
Good for you Monty!

If the Carlton gives you half the pleasure my old "steeler" gives me, you'll be a happy man for sure.

Bonne route!

DiddlyDodds

Random Resident
Welcome to the best site on the web ,,, posts on here will make you smile , laugh , scowl and get angry (no not angry ,, its my inability to accept i am not the King of all ,my Therapist tells me hahaha)

Top Bottom