Newcastle Brown Arse

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
trustysteed said:
my thoughts exactly. i hope they get relegated. they almost won the premiership 11 years ago before the famous 12-point collapse with kevin 'i'd love it if we beat them' keegan and just because of that they think they're special.

they're a rubbish team. and this whole 'best supporters in the world' bollocks. are they feck. they're a bunch of cnuts who don't give their manager a chance.

i'd love it if they went down, i'd love it!

I'm watching this with interest as a lifelong Bolton fan...but it was my impression that the fans were behind big sam - and all the pundits were saying that he wouldn't go if they didn't beat Stoke. something is rotten at the top of Newcastle I reckon. Also with football players being such overpaid primadonna peanuts these days i wonder if it really matters to them whether they win or lose.

girofan

Bollo said:
Yep, to borrow a quote about Michael Howard, there's "something of the night" about Shearer. I can't help but think he's an unhealthy presence at St James'.

Yes Bollo, Shearer has been quietly stabbing Big Sam in the back for some time now, I suppose he wants the Newcastle board to come begging him to take the manager's job.
He's like a dose of the clap at St. James Park!
A legend in his own lunchtime.

Paulus

Started young, and still going.
QUOTE=yenrod;152038]Yeah this made me wonder, though a mate of mine wont be too pleased or maybe WILL be as hes a bolton jobby !

I reckon this season maybe things'll look up for Newcastle..always liked visiting...the place ! (not the footy ground)[/QUOTE]

Is a Bolton jobby different from say a Hertfordshire jobby?:angry:

chris5y

The trouble is a lot of fans jumped on the Keegan band wagon and expect that kind of football evey week.Sams problem was he made some bad signings and had players playing out of posistion all the time.To play 4-5-1 at home isn't what's expected.Newcastle fans have to be the best in the country as they take thousands to away games and have had nothing to show since 1969 Fairs cup win not many teams have fans that loyal or indeed that patient.If your paying over £600 a season and your not being entertained would you not complain.Keegan has a lot to answer for as has the old board the way Sir Bobby was sacked was dreadful.Sam was never the fans choice in the first place,the local paper did a poll and Hitzfeld came top of the wanted list followed by Hiddink and O'Neil,and Shearer isn't the loyal fans choice so don't be fooled by the reports,Mourinho is the fans favourite.Ashley isn't a daft bloke and will Im sure pick a coach and not a bus driver.Howay the lads

chris5y

Keith Oates said:
Mourinho won't go there, he doesn't want to learn yet another language!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:evil::biggrin::evil:
Whey man bonnie lad a divent knae wot ya taaking aboot.
Your probably right as he was Sir Bobby's right hand man,and Sir bob will put him straight.
The thing now is if Newcastle go for Redknapp,Hughes or Bruce,some of the fans will be on their back from the off,it saddens me that the Keeganites are ruining "the toon"
Any way thanks Keith for making laugh:smile:
we could always try for a chinese manager as the language is closer
Hoy yee hoya hamma ower heor noo
could you pass one the hammer please:smile:

Top Bottom