Newcastle Brown Arse

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

yenrod

Yeah this made me wonder, though a mate of mine wont be too pleased or maybe WILL be as hes a bolton jobby !

I reckon this season maybe things'll look up for Newcastle..always liked visiting...the place ! (not the footy ground)

Rob S

Sky are saying Newcastle don't want a foreign manager, that they know who they are going to approach and Shearer has not been contacted.

I'll put my money on Jol....even though he's foreign.

graham56

Guru
Would like to know how much Big Sam is walking away with after 8 months. Canny graft if you can get it.

OP
OP
Smokin Joe

Smokin Joe

Legendary Member
it would do Newcastle a favour if the gave Shearer the job. After he cocked it up and got them relegated his shadow would then be off the shoulder of future managers, and the fans might realise that it takes at least four or five years to build a team of championship contenders.

If I had to place a bet now, it would be on 'arry getting the job.

Bollo

Failed Tech Bro
Yep, to borrow a quote about Michael Howard, there's "something of the night" about Shearer. I can't help but think he's an unhealthy presence at St James'.

graham56

Guru
Smokin Joe said:
it would do Newcastle a favour if the gave Shearer the job. After he cocked it up and got them relegated his shadow would then be off the shoulder of future managers, and the fans might realise that it takes at least four or five years to build a team of championship contenders.

If I had to place a bet now, it would be on 'arry getting the job.
What, the local fish & chip shop owner? Mind you he couldn`t be any worse than the rest. :wacko:

Dave5N

Über Member
I'd be surprised if Mr Redknapp took a job up north, he's too settled on the South Coast.

Anyway, swap Portsmouth for Newcastle? A team that's going places for a team that has faded delusions and little else? Must be a lot more money.

mondobongo

Über Member
There is something seriously wrong at Newcastle the Managers they have employed in the last 8 years have all been at least competent but have had short reigns. Yes the fans expect things a little too quickly Newcastle is a big club but someone needs to be given time to turn things around 28 games is not enough. What goes on in that dressing room has to be a factor together with Sky and the rest of the Media constantly analysing and predicting a Managers demise as soon as they hit a poor run.

God help Rafa Benitez now because with big Sam gone the Media is gonna pile the pressure on him to go.

Jaded

Smokin Joe said:

I thought they were Championship contenders now, if they didn't buck their ideas up? ;)

Smokin Joe said:

my thoughts exactly. i hope they get relegated. they almost won the premiership 11 years ago before the famous 12-point collapse with kevin 'i'd love it if we beat them' keegan and just because of that they think they're special.

they're a rubbish team. and this whole 'best supporters in the world' bollocks. are they feck. they're a bunch of cnuts who don't give their manager a chance.

i'd love it if they went down, i'd love it!

Top Bottom