Newcastle cyclist

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
If you are the cyclist that rode into the pedestrians on Newcastle Quayside about 5 o'clock tonight because they COULDN'T move out of the way quick enough, you are without a doubt the biggest tosser I have ever had the misfortune to witness. If you want people to move then F***ing slow down you tit it's a shared path.
I sincerely hope you do come on this site and see this but if you do please don't attempt to excuse or explain the way you acted as I was there and there is no excusing behaviour like that.
I only hope I see you again we'll see how quickly you can move.
By the way I ride that way to work every day and I'm the one you overtook under the swing bridge.

So not "All Newcastle cyclists" then just one!

Soup890

Crazy
If you are the cyclist that rode into the pedestrians on Newcastle Quayside about 5 o'clock tonight because they COULDN'T move out of the way quick enough, you are without a doubt the biggest tosser I have ever had the misfortune to witness. If you want people to move then F***ing slow down you tit it's a shared path.
I sincerely hope you do come on this site and see this but if you do please don't attempt to excuse or explain the way you acted as I was there and there is no excusing behaviour like that.
I only hope I see you again we'll see how quickly you can move.
By the way I ride that way to work every day and I'm the one you overtook under the swing bridge.
Your like a Daily Mail reader. I've had people walk in front of me while going down hill. And they look at me like "it's only a bike" well it's a bike that can hurt!!!

U

User6179

Me neither, although I witness a couple shagging In the bushes On the way back to winlaton last Friday night. People forget it's still light at 10pm

Best to wait till at least 1030 at this time of year !

OP
OP
dr snuggles
Your like a Daily Mail reader. I've had people walk in front of me while going down hill. And they look at me like "it's only a bike" well it's a bike that can hurt!!!

Not sure I get your point at all.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah

2516365-3613043250-youre.jpg

Top Bottom