Newsflash!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Two results in one day :-)

OP
OP
buggi

buggi

Bird Saviour
No it was a girl and she admitted she was a cyclist herself and felt compelled to stop and apologise. Bless. Amazing how a bit of communication goes a long way. Having the conversation with her put me on the wrong side to take a left turn, so I just got eye contact with the driver behind and indicated which way I was going.. and he was fine about it too.

bpsmith

Veteran
Amazing how being a normal tidy human being gets the reciprocal attitude from other road users.

Something tells me that, even though the lady was a cyclist herself, the scenario would have been different if you had sprinted like mad and hurled abuse telling them how bad their driving was and you had it all on camera... :smile:

OP
OP
buggi

buggi

Bird Saviour
In all honesty, I did consider it haha. But it wasn't the worst overtake at a bollard I've had. She was closer to the bollard than me and I was actually going to consider reminding her that there could have been a pedestrian on there rather than having a go at her about my own safety. As it happened, didn't need to. Only 2 mins earlier another driver had overtook the car behind me (who had slowed to pull into a petrol station) and then found he couldn't pull back in because of a bollard and me. Left himself wide open to oncoming traffic and a finger wagging from me.

Top Bottom