Next door have bought -bought- a bouncy castle

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

postman

Legendary Member
Dogs now there a tail,just after i retired i noticed a dog barking from nine in the morning till six at night.So for all of the summer months everytime i was out,bark bark bark stop start.Well i got fed up,so one rainy day i went knocking on the door.knocking shall i rephrase that hammering with a balled up fist.So hard a neighbour across the street came out.She went back in pretty sharp when she saw my angry face.So i went up the drive of next door.What i saw appalled me.A soaking wet dog,trapped in an L shaped tarmac driveway enclosure the dogs only cover was a plastic broken dolls house.The lawn was fenced off with a small wooden picket fence so no soft ground at all.When it saw me it went ballistic snarling jumping then worn out it began to chase its tail round and round it went.So i got home and contacted the council.ok what you do is make a noise diary six weeks of evidence,but you must inform them what you are doing.so i sent a letter.Next six weeks the dog never stopped.So came the day a council person came to me,my diary all official like and typed up.Then she sat in our conservatory,and the dog began,one of the worst barking episodes ever.She went to see the dog.she came back and said a report would be going in.two weeks later the dog had gone.a phonecall to me later explained she had gone to see the family,the bloke was obnoxious angry and in her face,she said it was animal cruelty.The dog was taken from them,months later the house was sold and the family moved away.

Gunk

Guru
Air rifle with telescopic sights would sort that out.

5.00am target practice, I doubt you’d miss!

postman

Legendary Member
No you have got to make it look like an accident.So down to the fancy dressshop,then on Plaicebox tell everyone you are now identifying as William Tell go to a local supermarket and buy some apples,then ask the kids if they would like to be part of William Dell's gang but you have to shoot an arrow at the Apple as a test of their loyalty,the rest is easy for you,Officer I just misjudged the shot.

No you have got to make it look like an accident.So down to the fancy dressshop,then on Plaicebox tell everyone you are now identifying as William Tell go to a local supermarket and buy some apples,then ask the kids if they would like to be part of William Dell's gang but you have to shoot an arrow at the Apple as a test of their loyalty,the rest is easy for you,Officer I just misjudged the shot.

Sounds like a sound legal position - can;t see what could go wrong

bit of a waste of apples though

especially if you miss the castle and hit one of the kids so you get blood on the apples or the apples get fallen on and bruised

Moon bunny

Judging your grammar.
I would not worry too much, half-term holidays have just finished, so there will be warm sunshine for the rest of the school year, then pouring down for most of July and August, with the kids looking forlornly out of a rain-streaked window at their soggy bouncy castle.

…which come the first storms of autumn, will be blown from its guy lines and reach an altitude of 200feet, when RAF chipmunks will be scrambled to shoot it down as a danger to seagulls.

Dadam

So what? Rather hear kids playing than:
  • somebody else’s choice of “music”
  • barking dogs
  • motorcycles with race exhausts thrashing up and down the road
  • shouty drunk adults after a barbie or pub

Top Bottom