Nice clipless moment!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

4F

Active member of Helmets Are Sh*t Lobby
byegad said:
Is smirking in a public place still legal?

No, it is now illegal along with walking on the cracks in the pavement and wearing a loud shirt in a built up area

See here

View: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nZoSqPxsNtU

MERV

Ummm terribly embarrassing when that happens.The clipless thing I mean.
2jakw0g.gif

Night Train

Maker of Things
Good thing it was only your pride that was hurt.

Many years ago a chap cycled up to a giveway line right opposite my workshop in London. He then keeled over. I went out to help and he was in pain so I got an ambulance. Apparently he had adjusted his pedal cleats and couldn't get either foot out. He fractured his pelvis on landing. We looked after his bike in the office until he was able to arrange to have it collected. Six months before he was able to cycle again.

MERV

When I first got into this clipless pedal stuff I had the normal Shimano SPD's and an incompatible set of pedals (of which I didn't know at the time).It was like I was locked in.I got some weird looks when I fell off at the bus stop @ Maryland.:evil:

Keith Oates

Janner
Dom, renewing your membership of the club is not all bad as it reminds all of us to be careful, until the next time it happens and it will!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mr Pig

Any of you guys tried Power Grips? I've used them for years and I think they're fantastic. Ride with any old shoes on and easy to get out of. I sold the clipless pedal I had and I never use the shoes.