Nice message to start the morning...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

rednax86

On suggesting that a cyclist doing 30mph in 40mph zone during rush hour traffic is perfectly within his rights to ride on the road and said car driver should probably have a little more patience and learn how to overtake safely...

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Background ? Facebook ? Why would he/you post.

Don't worry, had a guy in a Discovery pull out on me whilst I was doing 30 in a 30 zone down hill this morning, known black spot, so I ride primary. Had to slam on the brakes but went to go round him, so he accellerates, then brakes and winds down his window for an arguement, I pull alongside to thank him for pulling out on me, but he says I should be on the inside - no apology for me having to take evasive action. Flippin hard work trying to have an arguement at 30 mph on a fixed with legs spinning at 140 rpm. Gave up and just sprinted past him.

Record time into work though ! :laugh:

Glow worm

Legendary Member
:eek:. Charming! If it was addressed to me, I'd probably delete it and ignore it completely. No point in dwelling on spillage like that. He has the problem not you (and a mighty big one by the sound of it!), and will always have to suffer a lifetime of being a complete nob, long after you have forgotten all about it.

Either that, or tell him he looks really cute, blow him a few virtual kisses, and say you have the hots for fellas with keyboard tourrettes!

Drago

Legendary Member
A short bald man wearing women's sunglasses calls you a Canute? I wouldn't be overly worried.

gaz

Cycle Camera TV
I had someone post a comment on one of my youtube videos about blinding cyclists with alcohol in his washer fluid.
The idiot foolishly created his youtube account via google +. which meant I could easily find his facebook profile and a whole load of information.
He shortly deleted his account and comments when I let him know that his company might be interested in knowing what his mindset is when on the roads ;)

lejogger

Guru
Obviously depends on how offended you are and how far you want to take it, but if you hadn't noticed, the police seem to be taking this social networking abuse thing a bit seriously these days. The law's not just there to protect celebrity divers etc

BentMikey

Rider of Seolferwulf
I had someone post a comment on one of my youtube videos about blinding cyclists with alcohol in his washer fluid.
The idiot foolishly created his youtube account via google +. which meant I could easily find his facebook profile and a whole load of information.
He shortly deleted his account and comments when I let him know that his company might be interested in knowing what his mindset is when on the roads ;)

That was awesomely funny!

Top Bottom