nice old bas***d

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Arjimlad

Tights of Cydonia
Nasty - but glad you managed to avoid serious injury and that it hasn't put you off riding.

Whereabouts in Bristol was this ?

w00hoo_kent

One of the 64K
How can somebody hit another with his car then drive off? there really are no excuses for this behavior.
Glad you and your steed are ok!
Yup, glad to hear you are all alright and it's nothing a bit of paint can't solve. I know far too many are willing to just keep going, had the same when I was left hooked, although as they didn't stop at all, for all I know they never realised they'd hit me.

boydj

Legendary Member
Take some comfort from the scratches and dents he'll have to deal with - way more expensive than yours.

spen666

Legendary Member
Whilst any accident is not pleasant, it is deplorable when one of those involved fails to stop. How any human can be so insensitive to fail to see a fellow human is ok is beyond me.

On a different note, I must take issue with you regarding the title of this thread. If the driver had been black, would you have entitled the thread "Nice black bas***d" or if they had been muslim would you have entitled the thread "Nice Muslim bas***d"

So, why do you feel it is fine to entitle the thread this way?

It is not even that you have any evidence that the age of the driver was in anyway connected to the incident.

No doubt I will get flamed for this post, but it seems its fine to insult and abuse some groups and absolutely unacceptable to insult other groups

Brains

Legendary Member
Bas**d implies you know something of the background of his parentage.which like Creed implications are not visibly obvious.

w00hoo_kent

One of the 64K
It has to be said, if you've taken the time to check if his parents were married, it seems somewhat remiss not to have got his reg number at the same time...

Brains

Legendary Member
*COUGH* You know where he parks. Be a shame for him to go back to the car and see 4 flat tyres ;-)

Seriously though glad you and your property are OK.

ONE flat tyre

Four flats implies someone has let down the tyres, you simply pump them up again.
One flat tyre implies a puncture, You have go to all the trouble of swapping over the wheel and taking the flat tyre to be 'repaired'

Especially when a few days later the same tyre is let down again.... and again.....

raleighnut

Legendary Member
Not that I'm condoning it but removing the valve core is a better way of getting revenge, stops the tyre being simply re-inflated and causes no damage to the tyre.

w00hoo_kent

One of the 64K
Valve core out and in ensures a quick apparent puncture, also not condoning it, but don't do rear wheels, an unobservant driver could completely miss they were seriously under inflated and drive his Cavalier to London and back on them (not that we ever did it to a mates motor or anything...)

Valve core out and in ensures a quick apparent puncture, also not condoning it, but don't do rear wheels, an unobservant driver could completely miss they were seriously under inflated and drive his Cavalier to London and back on them (not that we ever did it to a mates motor or anything...)
How do you take a valve core out and in?

Depending on how old this barsteward was, do you think his eye sight was so bad he didn't see you? Might of thought he hit a pothole!? Seriously I've come across some elderly drivers that looked straight through me(passengers have a look of horror on their face!)

Top Bottom