Nice quote.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

GrasB

Veteran
PaulJ, who mentioned life saving? a helmet can also protect from minor injuries as well. No reason for me to do the stunt as I am fully aware that I would be better off wearing a helmet whilst doing it, others seem to think that it would be more harmful.
Are you sure you 'know' or do you just 'presume'. From painful & very scary experiences that they can generate serious injuries as well.

OP
OP
S

screenman

Legendary Member
I have only ever felt that a helmet is a good thing and that it offers me some protection, I cannot see anytime where it could add to injury.

StuartG

slower but further
If god himself joined this forum and posted the absolute and definitive answer to the helmet debate, for or against - people would still argue the point and quote everything from mathematical equations to answers they got in a séance :laugh:
Well there is no statistical evidence to believe God can do anything material in this world yet alone aspire to CycleChat pronouncements :sad:

But putting that aside, there are roughly three groups here. The pro-helmeteers, the anti-helmeteers and those who are looking for the answer and found it missing because there is no compelling statistical evidence either way, (hello Ade & Steve). So after God's definitive answer while the debate would continue it would be those who are looking for the answer who would be absent (or joined the ranks of the winning group). Just two sides.

Till then we are the true Gods. And there is some evidence that we do exist ... :becool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom