Nice tool for drawing maps

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I have "people" for drawing my maps :becool:*

Thanks to @cwskas
Hobbes-Acuna-20200314b.jpg

And @netman
Screenshot_2022-08-16-15-44-36-638_com.android.chrome.jpg

* In case of any misinterpretation of my tone I love my maps and am incredibly grateful for them and the support I received.

There are probably dozens of such apps/websites. Relive is one specifically for bikes, Polar Steps(?) is another.
I know you like Komoot - it does it too but be careful of ex girlfriends who stalk you on it - or maybe that's just me^_^

Personally, I love my Strava - so easy to add photos (and videos now) and make notes. RWGPS does similar.
And writing notes or taking voice memos for those really special moments.

OP
OP
dimrub

dimrub

I have "people" for drawing my maps :becool:*
So, you have a maps guy? :smile:

I know you like Komoot - it does it too but be careful of ex girlfriends who stalk you on it - or maybe that's just me^_^

Yes, I love Komoot for planning and executing the trips, not so much for presenting them afterwards. Same goes for Strava (because, as we all know, if it's not on it, it didn't happen). I do feel sometimes my data is shared across too many services, and I no longer can keep track which exactly. If anybody wanted to stalk me, I made their job exceedingly simple, it appears.

I do feel sometimes my data is shared across too many services, and I no longer can keep track which exactly. If anybody wanted to stalk me, I made their job exceedingly simple, it appears

Good luck to anyone trying to track me down - I don't even know where I am a lot of the time ^_^

Anything I put up online is for me. If others get a kick out of it or are inspired that's great and it's me paying back for all the inspiration I've soaked up over the years.

Such services are also a great way of backing up data in case of unexpected loss ^_^

cwskas

Über Member
Someone I know posts the data several days or weeks after the fact . . . so that mediates the ability to track them. A good practice, I think.

I couldn't keep up even on my short trip, so it was not an issue for me. I think it was a few weeks after arriving home before I actually got the things posted!

Top Bottom