nice view on the way to work this morning

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

karan733

Ah good old Derbyshire! :biggrin: proud to call it my spiritual home ;)

buggi

Bird Saviour
i had the most amazing view last year but unfortunately had no camera on me (gutted) so i'll try and explain...

Coming over the top of hill.... red, orange and yellow swirls all across the sky (swirls like a Wall's icecream advert), green, brown and yellow fields going on for as far as i could see meeting the sky in the distance, and along the horizon the city lights of Birmingham just coming on. You couldn't make out the buildings so it look like a sprinkling of glitter across the horizon.

and of course... what a camera couldn't capture... the Autumn smells of BBQs and Bonfires. One of the most beautiful and memorable moments i've ever had out on my bike.

jig-sore

Formerly the anorak
mmm, this could turn into a bit of a challenge... who can take the best "view" on the way to work.

anyone dare to have a go, i'll get one tomorrow :becool:

potsy

Rambler
mmmmm what to take a pic of,either the local tip,bus station or tesco's. what a choice,as you can tell I don't have a nice looking commute:smile:

OP
OP
cyberknight

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
have to forgive me for the quality cheap camera phone so not the best quality ,you cannot see the frost;).

It is like this for maybe 4-5 miles of my commute... you wanna start a nice commute piccie contest? mm i will keep a look out :becool:

heres the road .....

View Larger Map

Matty

That looks very peaceful.

upsidedown

Waiting for the great leap forward
Very nice.

This was mine just before Christmas, a field right by the M42 in Solihull, i've posted it on here before but it's still my favourite:

DSC00009.JPG

karan733

upsidedown said:
Very nice.

This was mine just before Christmas, a field right by the M42 in Solihull, i've posted it on here before but it's still my favourite:

Beautiful pic! Congrats :biggrin:

jig-sore

Formerly the anorak
yeah, upsidedown's is nice

here's my attempts this morning...

passing over the canal...

ridetowork003-1.jpg

looking down on daventry...

ridetowork007-1.jpg

Top Bottom