Nicole Cooke

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

asterix

Comrade Member
Phew! I thought you were going to say she had failed a dope test or summat.

Good on her!

Blonde

Shots of TTs are always from behind innit. Otherwise the cyclists could draft the camera vehicle. Interview with Cooky in this months mag but it wasn't very revealing - that's tabloid sytyle journalism for you I guess. The woman doing the interview seemed to be more interested in Cooke's shoes than in her cycling, which is sad and really quite irritating. But then I thoght the whole 'women's cycling' bit was all a bit, 'Ooh look, girls cycle too, but they need their own special mag section and need to be wearing pink to do it..' How very annoying and there was nothing in it that I could relate to at all. What's wrong with proper Pro-team kit, or more serious looking plain kit in decent bold colours?!! I like it anyway.

nickwill

Hi Leo,
Nice to see you've found your way here. How the hell have you managed to amass 200 posts in such a short time?
The womens' section would have been very boring for me, if it hadn't featured several pictures of the lovely Cara!

Blonde

nickwill said:
Hi Leo,
Nice to see you've found your way here. How the hell have you managed to amass 200 posts in such a short time?

Well not having a 'proper' job probably helps! :biggrin:

The bit I found interesting was reading about Isla Rowntree - the owner of Islabikes. I didn't know she was a racing cyclist - no wonder she's so keen on starting 'em young! xx(

Top Bottom