England : Hampshire Night Ride Around The Coast - 14 March

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

JoeyB

Go on, tilt your head!
I want to do this ride but after my last outing I really need to get some mileage in this month in order to actually enjoy this one...

redfalo

known as Olaf in real life
Train tickets ordered, email about to be sent. I'll be arriving at England answer to St. Tropez at 22.02. Anyone up for a quick pre-ferry dinner?

OP
OP
StuAff

StuAff

Silencing his legs regularly
When you're accepting non CTC members give me a shout.
You'll be alright as long as the majority of people have CTC membership (affiliate membership is £16- plus club membership fee- and gives most of the same benefits, including the third party insurance). Which just reminded me that I needed to renew mine, so I've done it. There'll be a maximum of five non-member slots to comply with the insurance requirements.

Bollo

Failed Tech Bro
Two non-membership places down....
Hi Stu,

I let my CTC membership lapse after the charidee fiasco and I'm still having to watch my knees. I wouldn't want to grab a non-CTC place and then send a sicknote, so I am...... bailing. Have a good ride all.

OP
OP
StuAff

StuAff

Silencing his legs regularly
Hi Stu,

I let my CTC membership lapse after the charidee fiasco and I'm still having to watch my knees. I wouldn't want to grab a non-CTC place and then send a sicknote, so I am...... bailing. Have a good ride all.
Perfectly understandable- let me know should you change your mind.

BigGee

Just thinking about the journey home and booking a ticket, not being familiar with the terrain, I could do with some advice about timings.

Assuming we get back to Ryde around 7 and have breakfast there, then as suggested get the catamaran back to Portsmouth, what sort of time do you think we should be looking at to book train tickets back to London?

Is the ferry over and the Cat back a turn up and pay jobbie, or any advantage in paying in advance. Are they going to cope with any number of bikes just turning up?

Any advice gratefully accepted.

Top Bottom